· Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
· Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
· Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
· Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, supervisors etc.
· Writing and presenting reports, proposals, meeting minutes
· Specifying the requirements for the project
· Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
· Playing a part in project and team management
· Travelling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings
HRBD Jobs a sister concern of HR Bangladesh Limited, a well-founded Human Resource consulting group and Placement Agency structured to offer Human resource engineering and technical consultancy services, managed by a number of qualified professional Human Resource consultants possessing several years of training and vast experience both at home and abroad.