· Provide support to Project Manager and CiC to coordinate and monitor service provision, protection and assistance in accordance with standards through community governance and participatory systems.
· Work in close coordination with UNHCR Field team and camp actors.
· Ensure that refugees have safe and non-discriminatory access to available facilities and services (Distribution points).
· Ensure Community Governance and participation mechanisms- In close coordination with Community Based Protection (CBP)team.
· Adopt participatory approach (need assessment, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation).
· Keep refugees informed about the services provided in camp and referral pathways in close coordination with Information Points.
· Work in close coordination with Community based Protection targeting different needs of the population (including persons with disabilities, youth, women, minorities).
· Ensure that services provision provided in the camp minimize risks of gender-based violence (GBV) in the camp
· Ensure develop and implement a camp level emergency response plan in coordination with CiC and camp actors, including informing regularly camps actors, coordinate SUV team in camps (ensure activities, training and monitoring), ensure coordination between SUV and Community Health Workers (CHW) and other relevant actors.
HRBD Jobs a sister concern of HR Bangladesh Limited, a well-founded Human Resource consulting group and Placement Agency structured to offer Human resource engineering and technical consultancy services, managed by a number of qualified professional Human Resource consultants possessing several years of training and vast experience both at home and abroad.