• In coordination with CiC and Community Based Protection set up camp community governance structure
• Involve members of the camp population as volunteers in specific tasks/projects that are designed and planned in consultation with the refugee community.
• Encourage community participation through such groups as neighborhood watch schemes, care groups for persons with specific needs and recreation groups, sports and celebrations.
• Propose and facilitate communication in the camp in various way and make sure they are understandable by all the camp/site population.
• Support committees to monitor activities in the camp including education, water, care and maintenance, site improvements, etc.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the Line Manager.
• Ensure community participation in the activities taking place in the site (i.e. distributions, planning, care and maintenance, site awareness raising activities).
HRBD Jobs a sister concern of HR Bangladesh Limited, a well-founded Human Resource consulting group and Placement Agency structured to offer Human resource engineering and technical consultancy services, managed by a number of qualified professional Human Resource consultants possessing several years of training and vast experience both at home and abroad.