• Provide support to CMSTL in establishing and maintenance of an information management hub at the site office level
• He/she participates to the collection of data and to the identification of the beneficiaries within the communities.
• Identification of target groups through the communities.
• Maintaining Communication with Community leaders (Majhi, Religious Leader and etc.)
• Collect accurate data at the community level. Assist in conducting baseline survey.
• Organize Meeting and training
• Take part in the shelter distribution and other distribution
• Monitoring the labor in the field and assist in the labor payment
HRBD Jobs a sister concern of HR Bangladesh Limited, a well-founded Human Resource consulting group and Placement Agency structured to offer Human resource engineering and technical consultancy services, managed by a number of qualified professional Human Resource consultants possessing several years of training and vast experience both at home and abroad.