· To obtain information from Government offices on forthcoming projects in the Infrastructure Sector
· To feed information to our head office in SL
· To coordinate with our visiting staff from head office during their visits to B’desh and make appointments with Government officials.
· Review of information about demands and derivation of supply and proposal preparations
· Clarification of bid conditions and management of the tender preparation
· Monitoring of the bid management in order to ensure it is aligned with the organization's requirements
· Contribution in cost and price calculations
· Coordination of tender reviews and deadlines and adjust them to the frameworks given by the customers
· Experience in International Tendering, Procurement and business development.
· Study the market trends, competitor portfolio analysis, latest technologies, joint venture, political, and social developments of various geographic locations and formulate the strategy with the Team.
HRBD Jobs a sister concern of HR Bangladesh Limited, a well-founded Human Resource consulting group and Placement Agency structured to offer Human resource engineering and technical consultancy services, managed by a number of qualified professional Human Resource consultants possessing several years of training and vast experience both at home and abroad.