· Operate, test, and maintain unmanned, automated, servo-mechanical, or electromechanical equipment.
· Analyze and record test results and prepare written testing documentation.
· Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
· Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
· Repair, rework, and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
· Test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, and bridges.
· Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
· Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems
HRBD Jobs a sister concern of HR Bangladesh Limited, a well-founded Human Resource consulting group and Placement Agency structured to offer Human resource engineering and technical consultancy services, managed by a number of qualified professional Human Resource consultants possessing several years of training and vast experience both at home and abroad.