· Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, inventory accounting, and other related transactions.
· Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants.
· Liaison with external and internal stakeholders for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary.
· Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports such as P&L, Income Statement, Budget, Balance sheet, etc,
· Present financial reports to senior team members and stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings.
· Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement. Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company.
· Establish, implement and maintain financial policies and procedures in view of best practices in place. Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
· Monitor and interpret cash flows and predict future trends. Prepare and monitor cash projection statements on monthly and need based.
· Formulate strategic and long-term business plans by researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance. Analyze competitors and market trends.
· Study and suggest sources of finance for a company's debt facilities and funding activities.
· Meet accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
· Confirm financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses, coordinate the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data.
· Research and analyze financial reports and market trends. Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
· Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes.
· Guide other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policies, applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
· Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
· Avoid legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation, enforcing accounting regulations, Foreign exchange laws, Custom requirements, Taxation laws, corporate policies, Incorporation laws, Companies act, etc.
HRBD Jobs a sister concern of HR Bangladesh Limited, a well-founded Human Resource consulting group and Placement Agency structured to offer Human resource engineering and technical consultancy services, managed by a number of qualified professional Human Resource consultants possessing several years of training and vast experience both at home and abroad.