· Production planning & control according to order and ISO 13485/9001.
· Ensuring day to day standard output with maintaining quality standard.
· Ensuring timely delivery.
· Preparing daily production and materials (RM, PM etc.) usage report to the immediate superior.
· Follow up machine capacity and output.
· Manpower handling & sections management and increase the product wise productivity as well as yield.
· Ensuring workers are properly trained for post through training (work card & processes etc.).
· Leading, motivating, training of the production team.
· Develop, implement and manage KPIs for each area of responsibility. Set objectives/KPIs and review & assess ongoing performance of direct report.
· Ensure KPIs are met by working to overall plan. o Up-to-date the personnel files and review, training evaluations etc.
· Maintain device history record file and other documents related to production and share these with the management.
· Ensure efficient use of resources (material, manpower, machines).
· Establish Occupational Safety Health & Environment (OSHE) in work place.
· Identify unsafe acts and unsafe conditions and report to superiors.
· Ensure cost effectiveness of the production process.
· Participating in implementing company’s goals and policies.
· Coordination with other departments (Supply Chain, HR, Product development)
· To carry out any other assignment given by the company/immediate superior.
HRBD Jobs a sister concern of HR Bangladesh Limited, a well-founded Human Resource consulting group and Placement Agency structured to offer Human resource engineering and technical consultancy services, managed by a number of qualified professional Human Resource consultants possessing several years of training and vast experience both at home and abroad.