• Camp actors and camp communities promote and implement routine of camp maintenance, considering Distribution points as well.
• Work in coordination with UNHCR Field and Protection Units
• Monitor safety risks (infrastructure of the camp), addressing them to the competent agency
• Designing and implementing service provision monitoring based on Protection mainstreaming and mitigation of Gender Based Violence (GBV) risks
• Undertake site risk reduction and maintenance to maximize the health and safety of camp residents. Priority will be given to camp infrastructure, but it will also address hazards to shelters and other infrastructure by basic repairs and refurbishment, fire prevention, electrical and other safety measures
• In coordination with UNHCR Field Unit focal point support relocations
• Ensuring that Committees (Shelter Committees or care and Maintenance Committee) survey and reports on shelter status/needs
• Support refugees to maintain, repair, modify and improve their shelters, through materials, construction teams, trainings
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the Line Manager
HRBD Jobs a sister concern of HR Bangladesh Limited, a well-founded Human Resource consulting group and Placement Agency structured to offer Human resource engineering and technical consultancy services, managed by a number of qualified professional Human Resource consultants possessing several years of training and vast experience both at home and abroad.