· Assist management to prepare project/plant design that could provide products /LPG bottling facility/Cylinder manufacturing facility giving competitive edge to operation the local industry.
· Develop a detailed project plan to and track progress to implement the project as per plan.
· Plan, Organize, direct and run optimum day to day operations to exceed production goal and meet market demand.
· Increase production, plant capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs, maintaining current quality standards.
· Work closely with marketing team to create brand awareness of Baraka LPG.
· Develop and manage business relationship with key stakeholders.
· Prepare and maintain procedures & systems in line with set standard and guideline and implement the same to achieve the business plan.
· Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives, demonstrating a clear sense of direction and focus.
HRBD Jobs a sister concern of HR Bangladesh Limited, a well-founded Human Resource consulting group and Placement Agency structured to offer Human resource engineering and technical consultancy services, managed by a number of qualified professional Human Resource consultants possessing several years of training and vast experience both at home and abroad.