· Proven ability to navigate complex accounts to build relationships and drive sales with all key stakeholders and decision makers within assigned accounts
· Proven ability to maximize sales volume through effective collaboration and partnership with external customers and internal sales field forces (pull-through)
· Strong analytical and computer capabilities to analyze the market, evaluate customer needs and objectives and outline business opportunities.
· Ability to create account plans to engage customers in areas of mutual interest; aligns internal stakeholders on plans of action and coordinates account and company resources to execute
· Strong team player that has a customer service approach and solution oriented
· Attention to detail and the ability to work individually, within a multi-disciplinary team
· Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
· Intermediate or higher English skills
· Development and execution of market and key account business plans that are aligned with meeting corporate and commercial business objectives
· Develops, implements and manages strategic accounts
HRBD Jobs a sister concern of HR Bangladesh Limited, a well-founded Human Resource consulting group and Placement Agency structured to offer Human resource engineering and technical consultancy services, managed by a number of qualified professional Human Resource consultants possessing several years of training and vast experience both at home and abroad.