• Ensure the timely delivery of project inputs to intended beneficiaries and safe receipts at various stages of distribution.
• Ensure the proper packing, documentation and identification of goods before any supplies dispatch in done for onward transportation to the beneficiaries.
• In coordination with other responsible officer, ensure communication of material movement details to relevant parties.
• Provide logistic support and coordination of meetings, trainings, workshops, seminars,conferences, etc. at the national and sub-national levels; including collecting and preparing materials under the guidance of the technical officer at the field level.
• Prepare and arrange of all vouchers and memos for all types of events, trainings for final adjustment within 3 days after the event.
• Procure all items at the field level that are within the delegated authority of the Emergency Coordinator and send the bills to Cox's bazar for payments.
• Ensure the project vehicle is well serviced at all time and insurance renewals are obtained in good time.
• Undertake any other tasks assigned by the Supervisor within the assigned area of responsibility.
HRBD Jobs a sister concern of HR Bangladesh Limited, a well-founded Human Resource consulting group and Placement Agency structured to offer Human resource engineering and technical consultancy services, managed by a number of qualified professional Human Resource consultants possessing several years of training and vast experience both at home and abroad.