• Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures. Monitor all project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project output.
• Develop a time-bound performance monitoring plan in conjunction with relevant local participating partners, for the collection of data and evidence-based reporting.
• Monitor progress in the implementation and results of the project against the strategic objectives and indicators as well as promote and support quality assurance of all project interventions.
• Develop monitoring and impact indicator for the project success, Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results.
• Provide feedback to the Project Manager on project strategies and activities. Assist Management for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project by identifying bottlenecks in completing project activities and developing plans to minimize or eliminate such bottlenecks.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual progress reports highlighting achievements, challenges and lessons learned as required.
• Participate in annual project reviews and planning workshops and assist the Project Manager in preparing relevant reports. Support monitoring and evaluation of the effects and impact of the project. Assist in coordinating across the available components of the Project to ensure effective
• implementation of M&E.
• Support the PM in updating the project risk register, issues log, highlight reports, and other requirements as per the RISSM Project Management.
HRBD Jobs a sister concern of HR Bangladesh Limited, a well-founded Human Resource consulting group and Placement Agency structured to offer Human resource engineering and technical consultancy services, managed by a number of qualified professional Human Resource consultants possessing several years of training and vast experience both at home and abroad.