· Day to day operation of a 440 m3/h Reverse Osmosis Plant
· Guiding personnel to achieve optimum performance levels.
· Evaluates and revises, when necessary, bacteriological and chemical processes, sampling programs, and contingency plans.
· Prepares and presents oral and written report concerning drinking water treatment, energy consumption, budget analysis, including reports to client.
· Ensures proper operation involving new service and repairs of facility, ensure that treated water meets WHO standards for drinking water purpose.
· Use the plant Operations and Maintenance Manual for instruction and training of operation and maintenance personnel.
· Monitor and control plant processes.
· Read, write and perform mathematical calculations at the level required for successful job performance
· Understand and apply Systems Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system principles.
· Maintain and repair pumps, motors instrumentation and sensors.
· Apply general principles of water hydraulics.
· Schedule and supervise the work of others.
· Maintain water plant equipment.
· Create and edit documents in Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Insuring productivity levels are maintained through effective monitoring of staffing levels and financial requirements.
· Write comprehensive reports on weekly and monthly activities as well as event summaries.
· Establish and maintain effective relationships with those contacted with in the course of work.
· On a continuous basis, sit at desk for long periods of time; bend, squat, climb, kneel and twist while checking equipment or performing field work; intermittently twist to reach equipment surrounding desk; perform simple grasping and fine manipulation.
· Develop and facilitate training programs for plant operators, mechanics and support staff under the direction of Chief
HRBD Jobs a sister concern of HR Bangladesh Limited, a well-founded Human Resource consulting group and Placement Agency structured to offer Human resource engineering and technical consultancy services, managed by a number of qualified professional Human Resource consultants possessing several years of training and vast experience both at home and abroad.